Trick or Treat Street
This year, the sweetest fall festival in town has lots of construction flare to accent the real construction taking place at the Museum.
Trick or Treat Street is a three-day fall extravaganza packed with delicious fun! Round up your fairies, super heroes and tiny goblins for this safe and friendly trick-or-treating extravaganza. Parade from one Treat House to the next collecting goodies, whip up delicious Dirty Desserts and craft classic Halloween creatures.
2014 crafts and activities include:
- Franken Puddin' (12-1 p.m. and 4-5 p.m.)
- Egg Carton Spiders, Bats and Cats (ongoing)
- Hand-some Spiders (ongoing)
- Hootin' Owl (ongoing)
- Monster Carnival Games (ongoing)
- Monster Lab (ongoing
- Sugar Skull Masks (ongoing)
- Vern's Mini-train **Saturday and Sunday only**
**Please note: This is a safe, friendly event for small children. Please, no scary costumes.**
- Vern's Mini-train is $2 per ride.
When does it
October 24-26, 2014
9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Members & age one: Free
Ages one and 60+: $7
Ages 2- 59: $9
- Vern's Mini Train is $2 per ride
- $5 for non-members
- Free for members
- Space is limited